I thought I posted this yesterday so forgive me if this is redundant. ThirveCart has the ability right now to do the following:
- Integrates well with many autoresponders
- 1 Click Upsells without the customer putting in the credit card info again. In fact I think you can have as many upsells as you want.
- Integration with InfusionSoft, Kajabi, and other platforms where people have to pay monthly for membership programs. This would expand your ability to tap into those markets.
- Woocommerce compatible
- Many different payment processor API’s, not just Stripe or PayPal (again allows you to tap into a lot more people to sell FM to.
- Has an affiliate center built in which again is a huge feature for all of us.
- Many cart templates
- Advanced stats
Working with them to develop an API would expand your reach quickly. I know Mark Thompson has plans to build a cart system as well but many of us are reluctant to keep buying this stuff when one works really well. Hope you’ll consider it would allow us to make more money right off.
I would love to see ThriveCart integration as well. Thanks for posting this ED
ThriveCart is already in our roadmap an we will try to bring as soon as possible 🙂
I appreciate your patience !!
Hello Invanto, any update on ThriveCart integration? Is there a timelime? I’ve noticed ThriveCart has already added 4 new membership system type integrations and was hoping to see Memberfactory as one included by now…
Haha, nevermind. I see it is added in your dashboard and no within ThriveCarts dashboard. Many thanks for this 🙂